Why Join the ERI Team
Each team member is a valuable asset to ERI and is treated as such. We provide competitive compensation and benefits to our employees. We have built a strong foundation with a dedicated team that practices teamwork and enjoys a family-like atmosphere. Headquartered in Kansas with locations throughout the Midwest, our traditional values are driven by a need to provide quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Team-like atmosphere
- Locations throughout the Midwest
- Traditional values
Available Career Opportunities
ERI Solutions LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides its employees with the opportunity to make a difference and a chance for growth. If you desire to work for a company that raises the bar in quality services and customer satisfaction, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Job details here
Job details here
The Support Services Administrative Assistant role is to support ERI’s operations, technology, accounting and main office to enable efficiency and effectiveness.
- Accounting Support Functions include:
- Complete electronic bank deposits and cash applications
- Post customer invoices for various business units
- Enter AP and maintain document management for payables
- Support timely and accurate timesheet submissions
- Assist with month end credit card distribution and reconciliation
- Operations Support Functions include:
- Maintain vendor qualification websites
- Coordinate customer-specific training requirements
- Publish incident reports to online client tool Document Maintenance (DM)
- Technology Support Functions include:
- ERP system input and maintenance (Salesforce, Financial Force, Projects (PSA))
- Maintain online client tools including AIM, AM, TM, ERI University, Zavanta
- Maintain online employee tools including AIM, AM, TM)
- Setup client sites in Training Management ( TM )
- Assist with IT help-desk questions from employees and clients
- Assist with implementation and training of software and hardware for employees and clients
- Assist with development of software application training documentation
- Assist with training materials production, corrections, updates
- Assist with online learning management materials production
- Complete research projects
- Main Office Support Functions include:
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and shipping
- Answer main phone number and greet visitors
- Order office supplies
- Coordinate internal meetings and events
- Support preparation for client events
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/Certification: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Knowledge: Proficient in MS Office applications and strong computer skills.
Experience Required: At least 5 years of work experience.
Skills/Abilities: Teachable with a strong desire to learn what is necessary to complete a task or project; Ability to apply knowledge to similar but varied circumstances; Strong attention to detail; Possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with people of all levels of the company; Ability to manage multiple priorities, individuals and effect results through motivation and influence; Ability to maintain confidentiality; Act with honesty and integrity.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Talking: Ability to speak effectively and communicate clearly
Average Hearing: Able to hear average conversations
Repetitive Motion: The employee is regularly required to sit and stand continuously throughout the day
Finger Dexterity: The employee is regularly required to use hands to type and maneuver a mouse.
Average VisION: Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus; able to view computer screen for lengths of time
Physical Strength: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
General office environment. Quiet surroundings. Adequate lighting.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Reasoning Ability: Ability to deal with a variety of variables under only limited standardization.
Mathematics Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers and common fractions.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents. Ability to communicate clearly.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions. Well constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
- Accounting Support Functions include:
ERI Solutions LLC. Application
We invite you to complete the short application below and to upload your resume. If we have any questions or would like to proceed, we will let you know.