Request a Consultation
Ensure Equipment is Compliant and Functioning Properly
To ensure equipment is kept in full functioning order and complies with regulations, ERI Solutions LLC. offers asset integrity management/inspection services. Inspection management, planning and oversight is performed by ERI, while the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) portion of any project is performed through ERI’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Paragon NDT, LLC.
- Advanced Inspection Services
- Professionally Certified
- Industry Specific Programs
- AIM Database
Capabilities and Certifications
Our asset integrity management/inspection qualifications ensure quality that meets Recognized And Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP).
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspector
- API 570 – Piping Inspector
- API 653 – Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector
- STI-SP001 – Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector
Our asset integrity management/inspection programs:
AIM is a propriety database developed by ERI to bring coordination, insight and industry benchmarking to company assets through NDT and API Certified inspection results.
AIM gives you access to these features and benefits:
- Streamlined reporting to provide final reports in under two weeks from the date of the on-site NDT and API inspection services
- Visibility to in-process NDT and API inspection reports
- Repository of all final NDT and API inspection reports
- Query function to search by asset type or asset integrity issues
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboard providing:
- Table of past due NDT and API inspections
- Table of NDT and API inspection required in next 12 months due to asset integrity or compliance reasons
- Table of top 10 assets with the least remaining life and their estimated replacement lead time
- Chart comparing useful life as installed vs. at last inspection vs. current estimate vs. industry average
In addition to these benefits, AIM is also the chassis for ERI’s FIT program.
The FIT program was developed in 2014 to create a platform to effectively budget for, plan for, focus on areas of concern, and aggregate data around NDT and API inspections.
This is accomplished by taking the required inspections and dividing them equally across the required timeframe in which the inspections are required, which creates an environment where NDT and API inspection personnel are at a location annually where they can review areas of concerns learned from aggregated data and past inspections.
The FIT program now has over 75 facilities participating and is producing invaluable data for the industry and participants.
Non-Destructive Testing VideosView All
Is Your Company Compliant?
Would your company be found to be compliant with OSHA/EPA regulatory requirements? Contact us directly at (316) 927-4290 for a free consultation to find out!Contact ERI